Intern (m/f/d) – Sustainability & Digitization at the Vodafone Institute in Düsseldorf/Berlin
At Vodafone, we work every day to build a better future. For a world that is more connected, inclusive and sustainable. For us, technology is only as strong as the people who use it. Join us and let us shape the world of tomorrow together.
The Vodafone Institute for Society and Communication is a European think tank. We analyse the potential of digital technologies and their responsible use for innovation, growth and sustainable social impact. With the help of studies and events, we offer a platform for dialogue between leading thinkers from science, business and politics.
What awaits you:
- During your internship, you will work independently on projects, studies and calls for proposals on the topics of sustainability and digitization.
- Together with our team, you create research, analyses and concepts.
- You support the institute in social media communication and in the preparation of project results.
- You help us to identify digitalization and sustainability trends.
What distinguishes you:
- You‘re either enrolled or just in a gap year.
- You study social sciences or economics, psychology or a similar subject with good academic performance.
- You have initial experience in project work and organisation and take on topics independently.
- Ideally, you have PR, press and/or social media skills.
- You speak German and English.
- You live the Vodafone Spirit with us, are committed, open-minded and eager to take on new challenges.
Severely disabled applicants are given special consideration if they have the same aptitude.
We fill this position in Düsseldorf or Berlin.
What we offer you:
You support your team with exciting tasks and take on your own projects. You will learn from experienced colleagues and an environment that is passionately curious and motivated. Your own ideas are needed to find the best solutions and to (live) the Vodafone Spirit. We attach great importance to cohesion. Our communities offer space for exchange and networking. You want to take a look outside the box? Then take part in a job shadowing and discover what working in other teams looks like. From day one, your buddy will be there for you. You can organize your working time flexibly. And we also support you in achieving a balanced work-life balance. In addition, you will receive an attractive remuneration with us.
We‘re Future Ready, you too?
Coming together as a team at our locations is important to us, but so is our individual flexibility. Use our Full Flex Office working model and work in consultation with your manager and team, not only from headquarters, but also from anywhere you can and up to 20 days a year from abroad in Europe. And we also support you in other areas such as flexible working hours and health services to achieve a balanced work-life balance.
From now on for your five to six-month internship.
Ready for the new, the unexpected, the impressive?
Then apply here with cover letter, curriculum vitae, diplomas and employment certificates, a current matriculation certificate (no need for Gap Year) and an overview of grades.
Would you like to complete a compulsory internship? Then we also need an extract from your study regulations.
Please write us in your application, at what starting time and for what period you would like to do an internship with us.
Technology by and for people – everything is possible. As part of Vodafone, we support you in a career that pays off. In every way. It starts with you. It‘s starting now.