Is it possible to involve companies, civil society representatives and private persons in an equal manner – in a way that is both productively and at the same time socially acceptable?
For the second time in 2016 (and its fourth run altogether since kick-off 2014) “Digitising Europe Initiative” will provide a forum for discussion on the most pressing questions on digitization. On the 2nd of June, Spanish capital Madrid is hosting the event under the slogan:
“Big Data and Privacy – Setting the Rules for Public-Private Data Sharing”
In collaboration with “El País” the Vodafone Institute therefore welcomes a variety of experts, amongst others including:
- Francisco Román, president of Vodafone Spain,
- David Alandete, deputy editor-in-chief at El País,
- José Luis Melero, client service director of TNS
- José Luis Zimmermann, CEO of Asociación Española de economía digital,
- Pedro Peña, Head of legal and regulatory Affairs at Vodafone Spain,
- Marco Bressan, Chief Data Scientist at BBVA.
You would like to attend the event?
To register, please click on the following link: Registration
This event of the “Digitising Europe Initiative” series is taking place on 2nd June 2016, starting 9:30 a.m. at Casa del Lector (Matadero, Paseo de la Chopera 14). Please note: The event will completely be held in Spanish. For following the discussion live via Twitter search for the hashtags #DigitisingEU and #FuturoBigData.